Terms & Conditions
- COPYRIGHT INFORMATION. A1F and all material contained herein are Copyright © 2016 A1F Inc. All rights reserved. You may print a reasonable number of copies of each Web page within A1F that do not require the entry of an account number and/or password to access. Such copies may be printed solely for noncommercial personal use and as long as you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on such pages. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any material contained within A1F for public or commercial purposes without our written permission.
- SERVICES AND SOLICITATIONS. A1F attempts to keep the information contained herein as comprehensive and factual as possible. However, despite these efforts, the posted information may contain errors or omissions, for which A1F assumes no liability. We reserve the right to make changes without notice and at any time in products, services, terms of service, specifications, and availability. The materials on A1F do not constitute a contract or a binding offer of any service by A1F other than the Registration Agreement for A1F’s Electronic Tutoring and Education Services (“A1F Services”). A1F Services are offered only under specific terms and conditions, and you should obtain and review the contract terms before subscribing to the A1F Services. The materials on A1F are not a solicitation of an investment in A1F or any other company.
- COMPLETE DISCLAIMER. A1F IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF A1F AND RELATED SERVICES. A1F IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO A1F RELATED SERVICES AND/OR MATERIAL CONTAINED WITHIN A1F. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH A1F AND/OR RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING A1F AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. A1F shall not be liable for any damage to your computer equipment or other property resulting from your access to, use of, or browsing in A1F, or downloading material, images, data, text, video, or audio files, regardless of the cause. Unused tutoring time from individually purchased accounts is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- LINK DISCLAIMER. Some links on A1F lead to sites posted by in
- joint venture, or other legal connection where A1F would be responsible for the actions of that company or vice-versa.
- SERVICE MARK NOTICE. A1FSM, A1FTM, A1F logos, and the unique trade dress of A1F are service marks of A1F, Inc. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this site are the trademarks, service marks, and logos of their respective owners.
BY USING A1F, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Who We Are and How to Reach Us
A1F is the sole provider of this website. You may contact us directly if you have any questions regarding the content and material on this website, or the collection, use, correction or deletion of any personal or non-personal information provided over this website. Please contact us at:
dependent site owners. A1F does not review independent sites or control their content, and merely provides these links to visitors for their convenience. These links are not an endorsement of products, services, or information provided by other sites. Further, the inclusion of links to other sites does not imply that the other sites have given permission for inclusion of these links, or that there is any relationship between A1F and the linked sites. A1F is an independent operating company and references to other companies, do not imply any partnership,
- Usage Eligibility
III. Personal Information
The only personal information this website obtains about you is information voluntarily provided by you.
You are free to visit A1F; however, if you would like to use the A1F service, you must register. When you register with us, we will request certain personal information including – e-mail, phone number, zip code, country and, if your school does not provide the A1F service to you. Response to our surveys is entirely voluntary and not required for receipt of services.
This information is used by A1F for (1) billing and account purposes; (2) demographic assessments of and provision of services to the user population; (3) empirical research; (4) communication with you; and (5) internal auditing purposes. Only strictly authorized A1F employees have access to this personal information. It may be given to an institutional administrator or a professor if the service is provided through your school or by a textbook publisher.
A1F also reserves the right to replicate written comments about the service sent to its representatives on our website and/or in promotional materials and/or in business development materials, along with your name and institution. Your email address and any personal information besides your name and institution will not be used at any time without your agreement. If you do not want your name to accompany your comments, please state this in your written correspondence with A1F, Inc. and its representatives.
A1F contains links to other sites and some features of the A1F Service may be offered in conjunction with a partner company. A1F is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and companies.
In order to provide partner company features, it may be necessary for either you or A1F to share your voluntarily provided personal information with this company. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
- Non- Personal Information
Certain non-personal information of visitors is also recorded by the standard operation of A1F’s Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide visitors to A1F with an enhanced online experience. Information tracked includes the type of browser being used by the visitor, the type of operating system, and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider. A1F may disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe the A1F service to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- How to Add, Change, or Delete Personal Information
You have access to your membership profile collected and maintained by our website. We strive to ensure that the information we obtain and use about our members and visitors is accurate. Therefore, you may add, change or delete personal information on your profile or registration for other activities. Certain information fields are required and cannot be deleted for security purposes or in accordance with various laws. We encourage you to keep us informed about any changes in your membership information and e-mail address. You may change, update or delete certain information in your membership file through the A1F web page: Simply log in to your account, enter the “About Me” page, and change your information as necessary.
VII. Our Security Procedures
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all users. We require our employees to protect the privacy of all information collected over our website. Only employees and supervisors with specific authorization have access to databases containing visitors’ personal information. The databases are protected in a secure facility. We have a digital certificate that is signed by a recognized certificate authority.
Please be advised that once you leave our website, your use of the Internet will be governed by the privacy policies, if any, of the particular website that you are accessing. A1F is not responsible for the content, activities or privacy practices on the other sites.